Tuesday, May 22, 2012

He Pees Standing Up

Son has graduated to peeing into the toilet standing up.  I did not teach him this new trick. Now, I'm all for celebrating milestones, but forgive me if I'm less than enthusiastic about this one. Husband has always been very good about putting the seat down.  I have been very, very lucky.  I remember, less than fondly times that I have woken up in the middle of the night to use the washroom only to find myself falling into the toilet because "somebody" left the toilet seat up. It's cold, it's gross, and not so amusing.  Most of these instances occurred pre-husband days and I have not had to worry about this as of late. But I am now one lone female living in a house with two males who pee standing up.   I think my odds of escaping this unfortunate predicament - of falling into the toilet - are about to get slim. ....not to mention that a 3 year old's aim is less than stellar. I can only hope that he'll learn to be a gentleman, just like his father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are VERY interesting - might be more visually fun if you included more pics (not of your family necessarily)...it's fun to read, but also nice to 'see' what is happening in your life!

Keep'em coming!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, although you are doing a great job - this Husband thinks you have plenty of fun, crafty and clever ideas waiting in the wings that you need to share with us!!