Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Proud Supporter

Today I was the recipient of a nice surprise.  I came in from a morning of gardening, hot, sweaty, dirty and hungry, to find Husband in the kitchen.  Now, I want to be clear that it is not unheard of to find Husband in the kitchen.  It's just that I normally do the majority of cooking, especially since I know what I can and can't eat. This was a different scene though. Picture this: Husband immersed in cooking, laptop open to my blog, making me lunch, following one of my gluten free recipes.  Husband is naturally sweet, and I know I am a lucky gal, but this was the cherry on top for me.

Whatever I do, whatever I immerse myself in, Husband has always supported me.  Thank you Husband for making me a special gluten free meal, and for supporting my blogging endeavours.



No comments: