In my slow cooker I add and mix the following and cook on medium for 5-6 hours:
- 2 cans of diced Blue Menu (low sodium) tomatoes
- 1 can of Blue Menu (low sodium) black beans
- 1 can of Blue Menu (low sodium) mixed beans
- diced vegetables (usually whatever I have in the fridge but this time it was red peppers, celery, green onion and portebello mushrooms)
- 1/4 packet of PC Chilli seasoning (I have not reacted to this seasoning but I can not vouch for it being gluten free except to say that I appear to be fine with it)
- 1 Cup of jasmine rice cooked separately.
Now this is obviously not the 'cleanest' meal. If I had more time I would likely use all fresh ingredients instead of using canned tomatoes and beans, and I would also likely use my own seasonings rather than prepackaged. But as I said, this is my go to, easy meal for days when I don't have time to cook or rather don't have the energy to invest in a meal.