Thursday, March 7, 2013

Orange Cleaner Review - sometimes I fail



A while back I posted about making a orange cleaner.  I think I originally found the idea on Pinterest. The other day I noticed that people were pinning this blog post on Pinterest.  And so today I wanted to post to let you know how this one worked out, or rather how it didn't work out.

Making this cleaner involved soaking orange peals in a jar of vinegar for several weeks.  I have to say that it looked nice in the jar.  I had high hopes for it.  But it just didn't cut it.  Unfortunately this frugal find wasn't a winner in my opinion. I am still committed to not using chemical based cleaners, but this one won't be my go to cleaner for sure.

I apologize if you tried it because I posted about it and were as disappointed as I was.  


No comments: