Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pizza Crust Recipe

Spring finally seems to be here. This means that we are busier than ever. We are back to the season where we spend most of our waking moments outdoors.  There are remnants of fall leaves to rake, gardens to turn, holes to dig, soccer balls to kick, and seasonal toys to be brought out from their winter hibernation spots.  

Our patio set has made it to the front of our house again, and from this point until frost starts sending us indoors in the fall, the majority of our meals will be eaten outside.  I love spring.

I love spring, but with this season also comes less time to prepare meals. I find it difficult to supervise the fun outside while cooking meals inside. This means we're back to salad season and the easy to prepare meals that don't require a lot of prep time.

This pizza crust recipe is perfect for that.  I have made is several times now.  I got the recipe from Sister, but she got it from a pinner on Pinterest.  It's dairy free, gluten free, soy free and awesome.



2 cups almond flour 
1 cup daiya cheese
1 tsp. sea salt 
2 eggs
1Tbsp olive oil. 

Bake for 15 mins @ 350 
Add sauce and toppings and broil.
Serve and enjoy.


1 comment:

Dynadeb said...

I haven't had pizza in years due to an intolerance to dairy products AND because I wish to be gluten free. I'm liking what this recipe has to offer. Thanks for sharing!