Thursday, September 12, 2013

Glorious Life


You may have noticed that I have not been posting much on my blog in recent months.  As busy as I've been, and I have had many things to blog about, I just haven't had the time to do so.  You see, I have invested every spare moment into starting my business.  My blog has been a critical influence in me starting my business. As I blogged about my life and the things I value, I realized that I wanted to do more of what I was blogging about.  And so Glorious Life was born.  I encourage you to visit my website and Etsy shop to take a look at what I have been up to.  
CLICK GLORIOUS LIFE ICON TO VISIT MY WEBSITE.


CLICK ETSY ICON TO VISIT MY ETSY SHOP.


I assure you that I have not abandoned this Journey of a Gluten Free Mom though. Be sure to check back for periodic updates.

It's a Glorious Life.



No comments: